Rhine Valley (Boppard, Moselle, Rudesheim)
Our hotel is located in Rudesheim, one of the best towns on the banks of the Rhine. Famed for its Reisling wine and the famous narrow Drosselgasse, lined with a variety of shops, taverners & restaurants. Our excursions take a journey along the Rhine to Boppard and along the Moselle to Cochem.
Discover the unsurpassed beauty of the Rhine Valley, the longest river in Germany, with stunning landscapes of breathtaking natural beauty. Meandering through this spectacular region, the steep vineyard-covered mountains reveal fairytale castles, mysterious ruins, majestic palaces and enchanting medieval towns.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Overnight sailings on board P&O Ferries from Hull in en-suite cabins
• Two nights dinner, bed & hot/cold buffet breakfast at the Rudesheimer Hof Hotel, Rudesheim
• Visits to Boppard & Cochem
• Cruise from Boppard - St Goar via Loreley Rock
* Prices are based on twin bunk inside cabins, other cabins are available at a supplement.
We are pleased to offer a special ‘Meal Deal’ including five course buffet dinner and full breakfast on the outward and return journey for only £63 per person!
Well located in Rudesheim, the Rudesheimer Hotel offers a warm welcome and the very best in hospitality, amid beautiful scenery and stunning sights.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television & WiFi ● Restaurant ● Lounge bar ● Terrace ● Lift
3% discount only applies to holidays over £150ppDownload Booking Conditions - National Holidays 2020