Italy (Lake Garda, Milan, Veneto)
Experience scenic perfection and the shimmering waters of Lake Garda on this splendid nine day adventure to some of the best cities, towns and villages located in this beautiful part of the world.
Located at the north western corner of Lake Garda, Riva del Garda is one of the most spectacular spots with Mount Rochetta rising steeply to the West and Mount Baldo to the East. It is from here that we visit the historic city of Verona and romantic Venice along with a fantastic lake boat trip stopping in Limone, famous for its lemon groves and the elegant town of Malcesine.
Think of colourful boats bobbing on blue shimmering waters, pretty towns and villages, ancient castles, vineyards and olive groves and you have the essence of spectacular Lake Garda.
The largest freshwater lake in Italy, located half way between Brescia and Verona and Venice and Milan, was originally formed by glaciers.
The stunning city of Venice harbours a wealth of artistic and architectural wonders, hardly changing for 600 years. Although now very much a popular place for tourists, it still retains its romantic charm and appeal.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Six nights by Lake Garda on a dinner, bed and continental buffet breakfast basis at the Hotel Virgilio, Riva del Garda
● Six drinks per evening with a choice of beers, wines and soft drinks from day 2 at the Hotel Virgilio
● Welcome drink
● Afternoon tea & cake on one day
● Superior rooms available
● Overnight accommodation on the outward and return journey on a bed and continental breakfast basis
● Visit to Verona
● Full day excursion to Venice including Taxi-boat
● Lake boat trip stopping at Limone and Malcesine.
3% discount only applies to holidays over £150ppDownload Booking Conditions - National Holidays 2020