A fabulous seven day holiday to the Black Forest, blessed with a rich mythological landscape. The Black Forest is a region of river valleys, sunny peaks, calm forests and vineyards. From our base we visit Freiburg, Baden-Baden and Freudenstadt.
The spectacular Black Forest, a wonderful blend of mystical dense forest, wooded mountains, lush green meadows, enchanting villages, historical towns and cities and picturesque shimmering lakes. Bordered by the Rhine Valley to the west and south, it takes its name from the Romans, who referred to the thick forested mountains.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Overnight stops in select hotel accommodation on the outward and return journeys on a bed and continental breakfast basis
• Four nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at the Hotel Hirschen, Elzach Oberprechtal
• Welcome drink
• Free bar on four evenings from 8.30pm–10.30pm offering selected beers, wines and soft drinks
• Entertainment on some evenings
• Excursion to Freiburg with its medieval old town and spectacular cathedral
• Excursion to Baden-Baden and beautiful Freudenstadt.
3% discount only applies to holidays over £150ppDownload Booking Conditions - National Holidays 2020