Isle of Guernsey (Guernsey, Herm Island), Poole
For those who prefer to travel by sea we are pleased to be able to offer you a choice of three departure dates.
Subject to availability:- why not upgrade your crossing to the Ocean Club, offering super comfortable seating in a spacious lounge with panoramic views, power supply and exclusive Horizon bar. Price on request.
● Transfers to and from Poole
● return Condor Ferry crossing to Guernsey
● one suitcase per person luggage allowance
● meet and greet upon arrival at Guernsey
● return transfer to your hotel
● 7 nights dinner, bed and breakfast
● one half day coach tour of Guernsey
● one day tour to the delightful island of Herm
● services of local representative in Guernsey.
Set in the historic quarter of St Peter Port, with marvellous views over Havelet Bay, and next door to the house of the exiled French novelist, Victor Hugo - a visit to this extraordinary dwelling is a must. The hotel's mature gardens enjoy beautiful sea views and offer a tranquil escape to relax. The 55 en-suite bedrooms have TV and tea making facilities. The restaurant is renowned for its excellent cuisine, with a wide choice of menus. There is no lift, but there are ground floor rooms available. Please note that the hotel is on top of a hill. There are six steps to go into the hotel and some internal steps to reach the restaurant etc.
2 single room available with no supplement
Special notes: a) The balance payment for this holiday is due 9 weeks before departure. b) Photo ID is required for this tour (passport, photo driving licence, bus pass etc).