About JustGo! Holidays
Just Go! Holidays is one of the UK’s leading coach holiday operators, specialising in tours across the UK and continental Europe. Founded as the Coach Holiday Warehouse in 1996, the company has enjoyed strong growth from the start. In 2005, the name TheCoachHoliday.com was adopted, signalling efforts to reach new customers online. Since that time, the company has experienced phenomenal growth, and was re-branded as Just Go! Holidays in January 2011.
A great range of breaks departing near you
- National coverage of over 500 local pickup points.
- Free excursion programme on each of their tours.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast is included on the majority of tours.
16 years of experience
- From small, family-run hotels to reliable, national chains, their experience means that we pick the best hotel to suit your tour
- Your money is fully protected through their membership of the Bonded Coach Holiday Scheme, which is approved by ABTA.
- Leave the maps at home and let their experienced drivers do the hard work, meaning you can relax from the minute you board the coach.
Britain and beyond
- Whatever your interests, we have something to suit all tastes, both in Britain and beyond; from traditional UK beach resorts to fine European cities to name a few.
Help you discover
- They are always coming up with new ideas to help you discover something different.
Coach and Driver
Their fleet of modern executive coaches will ensure that you arrive at your destination in comfort, ready and relaxed for your holiday.
Their coaches are fully air conditioned; reclining seats with seat belts fitted throughout.
All of their European touring coaches have toilets fitted as standard; with the vast majority of coaches operating our UK mainland breaks also having toilet facilities. To make certain that your journey is a comfortable as possible, regular breaks will be taken.
At Just Go! we understand what an important role the driver plays in the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Many of their drivers have years of driving experience on their holidays so they know the routes and special places of interest well.