Coachholidays.com - Citybond Suretravel
Many tour operators require you to take out travel insurance as a condition of booking with them. In any event, we strongly advise that you take out a policy of insurance in order to cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; and other expenses. If we have issued your policy please check it carefully to ensure that all the details are correct and that all relevant information has been provided by you (e.g. pre-existing medical conditions). Failure to disclose relevant information will affect your insurance.
Follow this link to view the various policy options available to you:
- 1. No Age Limit for Single Trip: Year Round policies to age 85
- 2. Emergency Medical Expenses – up to £10 million
- 3. Cancellation / Curtailment – up to £10,000
- 4. Baggage – up to £3,000
- 5. Choice of 3 levels of cover (Economy, Premier & Supreme)
- 6. All our policies automatically include Cruising, Business Travel and Scheduled Airline Failure Cover. Additionally, our Annual policies include independent travel
- 7. Optional Extras include Winter Sports, Business Plus, Cruise Plus, Travel disruption, Wedding and Gadget covers
- 8. Medical screening –‘screen and buy’ in a single transaction
- 9. Available to UK, Channel Island and EU residents
If you have purchased Citybond Suretravel insurance with our agents, and have been referred to the Medical Screening Service Healthcheck247 line to declare all any pre-existing medical conditions, the telephone number to call is 0333 207 0588.
Our policies will be underwritten by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK (URV)