Coach Trips to Disneyland Paris
Search coach holidays to Disneyland® Paris and find discounted coach tours and trips to Disneyland® Paris. Disneyland Park is bursting with attractions to suit all ages from the tots' favourite "it's a small world" to action packed thrill rides including Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril! and the out of this world Space Mountain: Mission 2.
Imagine a land where the wonderful world of Disney comes alive. Imagine a Disneyland® Park, where make believe is real. And Walt Disney Studios® Park, where the magic of Disney meets the magic of cinema.
Imagine a Disney® Village, where fun and entertainment stay open day and night. Seven Disney® Hotels, where sweet dreams come true in the very heart of the magic. Imagine you are here... In a Resort as big as imagination itself. Welcome to Disneyland® Resort Paris. A holiday destination like no other. The Magic is Closer than you think.
Someone you know, cant wait to go. So come live the magic... Today!
Coach Trip Offers to Disneyland Paris
Use the search grid to find the best coach trips to Disneyland Paris. Just
click on the month and departure area that best matches your requirements
and our cheapest Disneyland Paris coach deals will be found for you. For 2015 coach holidays to Disneyland Paris please use the search form.
Please note we have over 500 local departure points for coach trips to Disneyland Paris so if there isn't a suitable departure area listed just use the search form to find your ideal trip.
Disneyland Paris breaks from July 2015 - December 2015
|Coach Trips to Disneyland Paris from||
|Birmingham and the West Midlands|
|Bristol and Avon|
|Hull and East Yorkshire|
|Ipswich and Suffolk|
|Leeds and West Yorkshire|
|Liverpool and Merseyside|
|Manchester and Lancashire|
|Newcastle and Tyne & Wear|
|Norwich and Norfolk|
|Sheffield and South Yorkshire|
|Southampton and Hampshire|
|Coach trips to Disneyland Paris from Wales|
|Cardiff & South Glamorgan|
|Swansea & West Glamorgan|
|Coach trips to Disneyland Paris from Scotland|
|Edinburgh and Midlothian|
|Glasgow and Lanarkshire|
Disneyland® Paris Coach Tour Highlights
If you are interested in a coach holiday to Disneyland® Paris, the following video and attractions will provide more information about Disneyland® Paris and its attractions.
Disneyland® Paris Coach Holiday Highlights
The most popular attractions in and around Disneyland® Paris are;
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Space Mountain: Mission 2
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Honey, I Shrunk the Audience 3D
Read on for more information about these and further attractions you can visit on a coach holiday to Disneyland® Paris
Main Street, U.S.A.
Main Street, U.S.A. has all the atmosphere of a small American town similar to the one Walt Disney grew up in at the turn of the century, complete with horse - drawn trams and a steam train, which circles the Disneyland Park. There are plenty of restaurants offering a wide variety of food and drink, from the elegant Walt's American Restaurant to the Cookie Kitchen and Cable Car Bake Shop. A stroll down Main Street, U.S.A. will also take guests past an assortment of shops, including a barbershop, and the Boardwalk Candy Palace.
A few steps from Main Street, U.S.A. lies Frontierland, a land of pioneers and gold diggers in a spectacular landscape of canyons and sandstone monoliths. Race through a gold mine on a runaway train on Big Thunder Mountain*, brave the eerie Phantom Manor, or for a quieter time, jump aboard the Molly Brown and Mark Twain paddle boats for a peaceful trip on the river. The Wild West theme continues in the Silver Spur Steakhouse, Cowboy Cookout Barbeque, Last Chance Café, and the Lucky Nugget Saloon, complete with a French cancan show.
Just beyond the Wild West, guests can venture into the tropical islands of Adventureland, where lush jungle and waterfalls herald a different world of fun. Enjoy the antics of the rogues of the high seas on Pirates of the Caribbean, complete with daring battles and looting scenes. For those who prefer something with a thrill factor, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril offers a race through a deserted archaeological site in the middle of the jungle.
For younger children, the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse is well worth a visit, as are the suspended bridge and Captain Hook's Galleon. After all these adventures, hungry guests can visit the Blue Lagoon Restaurant, which offers an array of fish specialities, served on a tropical terrace inside Pirates of the Caribbean.
Rising high above its surroundings in the centre of the Disneyland Park stands the elegant Sleeping Beauty's Castle. The essence of every child's fairytale kingdom, its pink turrets and square trees create a magical setting for any visit to Fantasyland. Inside, stained glass windows and hand-painted storybooks tell the story of Sleeping Beauty, whilst beneath the castle lurks a ferocious looking dragon. "It's a Small World" is a must for younger children, as is Lancelot's Carousel, Mad Hatter's Teacups, Peter Pan's flight, and Dumbo. Return to the days of princesses and knights as you dine in medieval banqueting rooms in the Auberge de Cendrillon, complete with Cinderella's carriage. For a quick burger, Au Chalet de la Marionette is always popular, or why not pop down to Toad Hall for fish and chips?
For the daring, Discoveryland is just waiting to be explored. Inspired by inventions and technology of past and present, this land offers an intergalactic trip onboard Star Tours, a sensational 360° film at Le Visionarium, Les Mysteres du Nautilus submarine, and the 3D 'Honey, I Shrunk the Audience.' Finally, for the bravest of all, there is Space Mountain*...a thrilling trip through the galaxy, with a stomach churning selection of catapults, loops, and twists. Be warned!
The Disney themed fun continues outside the parks in Disney Village, one of the largest entertainment districts in the Paris region with 30,000 square metres of themed dining, entertainment and shopping facilities.
With eight restaurants offering everything from sandwiches to steaks and burgers to Bavarian cuisine, there is something to suit every palette in Disney Village. Restaurants include Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Café, McDonald's, Annette's Diner and King Ludwig's Castle. Café Mickey's character dining is a must for lovers of Mickey, Minnie and other favourite Disney characters.
Legendary Disney entertainment continues outside the theme parks with two bars, a nightclub, a 15 screen Gaumont Multiplex cinema and Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show -- a chance to enjoy a feast fit for a cowboy whilst watching cowboys and Indians perform horseback stunts.
There is an IMAX theatre showing movies in 2D and 3D and PanoraMagique, the largest tethered balloon in the world. Located on Lake Disney, PanoraMagique will give adventure seeking visitors the chance to float 100 metres above Disneyland Paris by day or night, for 6 minutes of unparalleled views of the many themed lands and attractions and the surrounding area.
Admission to the Disney Village is free (except for ticketed events) every day from 7:30am to 5:00am. Throughout the year there is a succession of seasonal music festivals, live concerts and street entertainment.
Fun Facts about Disney
- Mickey Mouse was "born" in 1928. He was originally going to be called Mortimer, but to please Walt Disney's wife Lillian, his name was changed to Mickey
- Mickey's girlfriend Minnie also came to life in 1928 and featured in the cartoon "Steamboat Willie"
- The other characters are not quite so old; Pluto was created in 1931, Goofy in 1932, Donald Duck in 1934, Daisy Duck in 1937, Huey, Louis & Dewey in 1938 and Chip 'n' Dale in 1943
- 1954-55 saw the opening of Disneyland in California. In 1971, Walt Disney World Resort opened in Florida, followed by Tokyo Disneyland in 1983 and Disneyland Paris in 1992
- Disneyland Paris property covers 1/5 the size of Paris (1,943 hectares)
- 900 hectares have been developed to date
- Over 1,000 artists work at Disneyland Paris (actors, dancers, musicians, designers, decorators, seamstresses etc.)
- The oldest visitor to the Resort was 106 years old
- Sleeping Beauty's Castle is 43 metres high
- Pirates of the Caribbean features 119 state of the art Audio-Animatronics figures
- Space Mountain rockets reach a speed of 70 km per hour and one rocket is launched every 36 seconds
- There are 580,000 bricks on Main Street, U.S.A., laid out in a pattern similar to New York at the turn of the century
- 225,000 light bulbs illuminate the Main Street, U.S.A. building facades
WALT DISNEY STUDIOS PARK
- Aerosmith stars Steven Tyler and Joe Perry re-recorded vocals and guitar riffs especially for the Rock n Roller Coaster ride. The recorded songs, including 'Love on a Roller Coaster', cannot be heard anywhere else
- Catastrophe Canyon uses 265,000 litres of water for each display and the water is recycled for each show
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- There are over 150 chefs at Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Paris has 68 different dining facilities including counter and table service
- 4 million hamburgers are eaten each year, 20 tons of fish and seafood and 700 tons of chicken
- 283 tons of chips are consumed each year
- 6 million litres of Coca Cola are drunk each year
- There are 450,000 vegetation units (trees, shrubs, plants) at the Resort
- 500,000 flowers are planted per year
- The Resort is home to over 12,000 trees
Featured Disneyland Paris Coach Tours
A magical short break experience to Disneyland Paris. Our great value Taste of Disney short break experience for those on a tight budget and limited time; with convenient arrival and departure times.
Disney Weekend - Halloween Festival - 4 Days
Let Mickey and friends put a smile on your little ghouls and boy's faces with their mischievous pranks. Meet ‘n' Greet Disney heroes and villains in the festival filled with scarily good fun!.
Magical Disney Breakaway - Kids From Free - Halloween Festival - The Disney Santa Fe Hotel - 3 Days
Imagine a land where the world of Disney comes alive. Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park – where make-believe is real and Disney® Village where the fun and entertainment stay open day and night.
Choose from a selection of departure dates and discover the exciting Spring, Summer and Autumn seasons at Disneyland Paris. Whenever you travel, there’s always something exciting and new at Disneyland Paris, so make the dream come true this year.
Disneys Halloween Festival - Disney Santa Fe Hotel
Join Disney’s Halloween Festival for spooktacular Disney fun! Hear the sounds of families laughing and pranking with mischievous Mickey and his friends. ‘Oooohhhh!’ with amazement as you Meet ‘n’ Greet Disney Characters and villains.